SNR Staff

It is an exciting time here at SNR! We have a completely new staff that is excited and dedicated to making SNR all it can be.

Our new staff includes:

Lindsay Patterson- Executive Director

Summer Vogan – Life Group Coordinator

Abby Markowski – Camp All-Stars Coordinator

We are excited to serve our SNR Participants and give them quality programming and events.

We believe that every individual can live a joyful, active and fulfilling life provided the opportunity. We champion these opportunities for individuals with special needs in our community