How Can I Help?
Specialized Needs Recreation is a unique non-profit organization. We rely almost entirely on volunteer help and individual donations to make all of our activities, camps and events happen. Quite often when we are out an about the town on an activity we will get asked, “How can I help?” or “How can I join your organization?” We are always appreciative of any assistance people can offer. Here are some of the main areas:
In-Kind Donations – There is always a laundry list of items we need to make each event a success. Whether it be items for our PROM event, props for the TALENT SHOW, or items for our new SNR Office and Club SNR location. All donations are tax deductible. Donate Here
Volunteer – SNR’s volunteers are there to help ensure that the participants enjoy each and every activity that is provided to them. Volunteering for SNR is fulfilling and one of the most rewarding experiences you will have in your life.
Flip Give Fundraiser
Another way for SNR to earn a little extra money while you shop! Thank you for your support!
Money earned will help sponsor participants and fund the programs offered such as SNR Life and the weekly/monthly events.
Support SNR Through Amazon Smile!
You can help Specialized Needs Recreation while you do your online shopping. Take the 1-2 minutes to tie your Amazon Smile account to regular (or Prime) Amazon account and they will give .5% of your purchases to Specialized Needs Recreation. More info: http://smile.amazon.com/about
Thank you! Every little bit helps us provide activities, events, and camps for our growing SNR family!
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
YOU CAN HELP (NON-PROFIT) EARN DONATIONS
JUST BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give.Here’s how the program works:
• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to (Specialized Needs Recreation) at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You need to set up an email account with them and enter your rewards cards number. Once you do this, You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number (89364) and link your rewards cards with us.
• Then, every time you shop and use your RewardsCard, you are helping (non-profit) earn a donation!
• You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
• If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
• For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.