YOU CAN HELP (NON-PROFIT) EARN DONATIONS
JUST BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give.Here’s how the program works:
• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to (Specialized Needs Recreation) at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You need to set up an email account with them and enter your rewards cards number. Once you do this, You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number (89364) and link your rewards cards with us.
• Then, every time you shop and use your RewardsCard, you are helping (non-profit) earn a donation!
• You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
• If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
• For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.